Documentary Wedding Photography
I am a storyteller. My goal as a wedding photographer is to capture a full narrative of the most special day of Your lives. I am specialized in documentary wedding photography with an artistic touch. I love natural light, purposeful blurriness, hard shadows, and strong contrast.
DOCUMENTARY WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 8h coverage of documentary wedding photography
- "Get to know one another" meeting (face to face or via phone)
- Official wedding portraits (1-2 hours)
- Detailed location scouting and planning of the portrait session
- Wedding ceremony documentation
- Wedding venue documentation
- 400-600 edited images (delivered digitally in high resolution, jpg-format)
- 6 month access to a password protected online gallery
- Travel expenses in the capital city area
2750 € (inc. VAT. 24 %)
Additional extra hours are always available. Many of my clients choose to take additional photography hours to make sure their morning preparations or late night partying are fully documented.
CONFIRMING YOUR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY:
Booking fee of 600 € (non refundable) will be paid as a reservation for wedding photography.
The booking fee will be deducted from the total amount of the photography package.
Wedding Photography Contract:
My wedding photography contract covers detailed descriptions of all the necessary parts (inc. copyrights, editing, photo publishing etc.) During the booking process, I will send a copy of my wedding photography contract for you and your partner to sign electronically.
"Get to Know One Another" Meeting:
I always want to meet you guys before hand, hear your story, enjoy a cup of coffee and just laugh. It is a good time to sit down and have a little planning session for your wedding day approximately 1 month prior your big day.
• When should we book you for our wedding?
My bookings vary each year. Usually I book weddings approximately one year prior to your wedding day. However, there is always a possibility your day is still open in my calendar. Don’t hesitate to send me an email and ask, even if it’s short notice!
• How long have you been shooting weddings?
Year 2018 was special for me, my 10 year anniversary! So the answer is over a decade.
• Where do you find your inspiration for weddings?
My main inspiration comes from YOU! I am always interested on my clients, their lives, story, background and personalities. Additionally, my biggest inspiration comes from light. I am always seeking for that perfect light to capture together with you two. I love strong contrast and funky shadows. I believe light creates the mood, surroundings and depth for your images in a very unique way. My main focus is to build your wedding day narrative using only natural light.
• How long will it take you to deliver all the edited images?
Depending on the season it may take me a while getting your wedding day images ready. Usually it takes me 2- 4 weeks to have all of your wedding day photos edited. During the season peak it might sometimes take me longer to get all the photos ready for you.
• Can we see any sneak peeks of the images right after our wedding?
Of course! I usually post few sneak peeks on social media within 24 hours of your wedding.
• Can we have the RAW-files from our wedding day?
All photographs are made, not taken. I want to stay true to my own vision and style, and always only deliver finished images. I never give out unedited RAW-files.
• Do you shoot black and white images?
I photograph all the images in color. As you receive your final set of photos there will be some black and white images as well. I see your wedding day as a story. Some images just simply work better when in color and others in black and white.
• When would be a good time for us to meet and fully plan the wedding day photography?
Let’s grab a cup of coffee and get to know each other! Usually it is a good time to have a little photo-planning-sesh approximately one month prior to your wedding day.
• What gear do you use?
My main gear includes 1 x Canon 5D mark IV and 1x Canon R6 bodies and a set of different lenses.
• We are unsure if we want our photos posted on social media. How do you accommodate in situations like this?
As a photographer, my one and only way to market myself is my photos. And that's how you guys found me as well! In my wedding photography contract I
specify the photographer's rights to publish images. I always stay discrete when posting images on social media, and never publish images with sensitive nature. Usually, I publish 1-5 images on my Instagram page and occasionally bigger sets on my website. If you have questions regarding this, don't hesitate to ask about it and let's talk it through!
• Why should we choose you to document our wedding day?
Because you want soulful images with an upbeat touch....and I'm the best third wheel you'll ever have ;)